10. RED grapes - It has to red grapes, none of those 'greenun's'
9. Vanilla yoghurt - A nice cool sensation which clears the palette (sound like some posh food critic)
8. Garlic Bread - It would be one of my favourites but the after effects of garlicky breath brings it wayyy down
7. Chocolate Bourbon biscuits - Always good with a mug of hot chocolate to finish off the day quite nicely.
6. Mushrooms - don't particularly know why I like them. But my brother always says, 'It's not a proper fry-up if you haven't got mushrooms.' Which is true!
5. Spagbol - Just a right good dinner!
4. Strawberries - need I say why I like them, you can have them with Chocolate! ;D
3. Kitkat Caramel Bars - The best chocolate bar out!
2. Chicken Korma - I'm a lover of taste not spice!
1. Sunday Roast - A roast with ROAST potatoes, pork, stuffing, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower and a splash of gravey. That's what sundays are about. And nobody does it better than me nan <3