Tuesday 15 March 2011

If I won the Lottery...

I often wonder about this, what I would, could and should do with an immense amount of money. That reminds me I haven't checked my lottery tickets yet from last weekend! :3 It's funny really, whenever I go up to my nans for a cup of hot chocolate or just pop for a chat, we ALWAYS seem to talk about this subject.

I know any amount of money of that number would make anybody's life easier because the fact of the matter is that everything is evolved around how much something costs! But, winning the lottery in the Wilson household would actually be better than 'the best thing to happen in this world', words would not be able to describe.

So....

The first thing that I would do....

1. I'd grab all the letters out of cabinet which my mum hides away which all have 'over due' and 'debt' stamped in red all over them, ring up every single company and say the words, 'I'd like to pay this debt in full, now'. No please, or thank you. The sooner this is done, the better. Then my mum won't hate answering the phone, or dreading to opening our mail box.

2. I'd buy my mum new windows in our house, every single one, the one front window looks like it's going to fall out if a fly lands on it, then buy a new house out of Cheswardine, hate that place with a passion. A place where my pooch has got plenty of space to run like a whippet round and round. A place where there are no nosey effers watching and clocking your every move.

3. Buy myself a car. Enough said.

4. I would buy a Macbook, it's almost an necessity doing a graphic design course. I could probably afford one now but I can't justify £1299 flying out of my bank! I think I would actually cry when I read my bank statement.


4. I have never been on holiday abroad so I would go away for a month to a place I have always wanted to go. That place would be venice.

5. look for my own flat/house place to live. This would be just perfect...



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! loving the last one, can I live there too?
    Come to Italy with me for five weeks!

    ReplyDelete