Monday 7 February 2011

The reason to why I started this blog....

I have started this blog for several reasons...

1. I have been blogging for a skills module for a uni project and I kinda like it... the fact you can share your ideas and it's surprising to how many people share the same opinions as you...

2. Whilst I am on the train, walking down the street and generally just living life, I notice things and wish I could just say to the person whoever is stood nearest to me, "Look, did you just see that?"

3. I need to broaden my creativity skills to enable me to become an open- minded and eclectic designer...

Now I have told you the reason why I have created this blog, you now fully understand why I am actually documenting weird and wonderful JPEG's, thoughts and quotes.

:)

1 comment: